Sunday, December 5, 2021

I want radiators part 1

 So thank you previous owners for the various heating and cooling options in the house.

Wall-Minisplit

The main source of heat is the blown in hot air which is gas fueled. 

Gas. Love it. That's one of the reasons why we bought your house.

There are other options. Love that the Mitsubishi mini splits are in most rooms, providing another option for heat.

But, I miss my radiators.

Look at that beautiful thing. I loved putting my gloves on top of the radiator and a bathrobe fresh off a radiator is a special luxury.

The blown in hot air is not working for me. It's not working for my husband, as it irritates his sinuses blowing dust around.

So now I am fantasizing about replacing the hot air system that appears to have been around since the house was built in 1940.

I miss that warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blown Air Heat BEGONE! Hot Water Radiator Replacement

  That pictured is what remained of the 30 year old heating system you had for this house. Sitting in the yard, waiting to be picked up. Beg...