Sunday, January 23, 2022

I want radiators part 2

 Continued from Part 1.

Let's talk about what I want.

I want modern radiators.


This is Hudson Reed's modern single flat panel radiator. It is 25" high, 16.5 inches wide and a little over 2" thick. Output for this is 420 Watts (1,433 BTUs). That' not enough for our largest room

I plugged in a calculator and so we need about 12,000 BTUs.


 

The large vertical panels look like the kind we need, but I don't know if I care for those. I like the horizontal radiators for the sole reason that I want to put gloves on them and then put on toasty warm gloves.


 This one puts out 8893 BTUs. So this on one end of the room and another on the other side.

I also like Runtal's baseboard radiators.


Runtal has some other good modern looking radiators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blown Air Heat BEGONE! Hot Water Radiator Replacement

  That pictured is what remained of the 30 year old heating system you had for this house. Sitting in the yard, waiting to be picked up. Beg...